Its terribly fun sharing your posts with your friends on Social Network however the dangerous of it’s it hurt you down. Now and then you check through AdSense earning you’ll be seeing one thing totally different ( $4 or so) beyond our expectations; there is very nothing you’ll do concerning it. this can be happening as a result of all advertisers opt for what quantity they require to obtain a click, which incorporates a heap to try to to with where you traffic comes from.
You might have taken must of your time sharing you posts in social networks with mates, but exactly you don’t understand .Before Google displays any ad on your website, it checks what your website is about and then it checks where the visitor is from and display the relevant ads available, in some cases there might not be relevant ads to that given country and therefore you will get non-relevant ads dropping your CTR and usually a lower CPC.
Sharing your post on Facbook those really make sense if you are really working for the money and fun. You should take note of what am saying here
Google might not show relevant ads on your blog from a link shared on Facebook pointing to your website/blog.
I usually take a look at this when the traffic is coming in, so I know what forums and blogs I should focus on, why would I post on an Australian blog if I would get more revenue posting on one from the United States per say, now don’t get me wrong, traffic is great doesn’t matter where it comes from. But, would you post on 10 Australians forums to make the same you could posting on 5 Canadian forums per say?
Make sure to use Quantcast to know where the traffic is from on the forums and blogs so you know where the money is.
If your traffic is mostly coming in from the search engines, be patient and keep adding content moreover as building additional backlinks and before later you may be ranking higher for all countries.
Therefore if you what to be successful in this business take a note of this tips
- Spend much time on sharing your post on high paying countries forums with related niche for your blog- it helps to build back your CPC
- Stop Facbook and other Social Networking website sharing for 2-3 weeks or more and work more ob your blog contents - adding more valuable content to your blog.
- They are most likley good pricing your account and filter any low quality clicks from social networks like Twitter or keywords that do not perform traditionally, if they do, the value goes up and that is what you are seeing there.
- If it’s data they need then you’ll be able to realize ads with high cpc that flatter your content and are in high demand. attend the Google Adwords tool and pull all of the keywords concerning your sites content or topic, then copy and paste them into the estimate cpc module and check were the demand is;
- To improve your cpc and ctr check up on your web site, it’s topic and your guests. Are they probing for a product or information? Is their any merchandise or services that relate to their query?
- Thne return to your web site and write up some content concerning this subject, you’ll have to wait a couple of days before the AdSense bot crawls your web site and displays higher advertisers.
- Then use the AdSense preview tool for I.E, record all the urls from the spool and use a tool like SEM rush or SEO spyglass to check what they’re paying for cpc. filter out the low paying ads and block them using the settings in AdSense.
Thanks I Hope this is helpful?